Fairacres Country Homes
Fair acres Country Homes is a development of nineteen villas in the heart of Karen, carefully designed to resonate with the environment.
- Location – Hekima Rd off Fair Acres Rd
- Composition – Nineteen villas built in two phases. Phase 1 has eight units while phase two will have eleven units. Phase 1 is completed only one unit available . Phase 2 selling only 2 units
- Size – Each villa is on half an acre, all units are four bedrooms all en-suite with two DSQs and each unit has a plinth area of 436m2
- Selling Price –Kshs. 95 Million – Phase 2 and Ksh 78M- Phase 1
- Completion Date – July 2017
- Amenities – Family room, solar water heating, borehole, inverter power back up system, treated effluent water reused for flushing toilets and irrigation, Swimming pool and Gym.
Our Commitment to the Environment
Solar water heating is standard, with a large 300L system to cater for the needs of the whole family. This alone will reduce electricity bills by 50%.
Low energy light bulbs.
Inverter system in each house to provide power back up.
Inverter system for back up to common areas.
Fairacres has a modern biodigester from Europe that efficiently processes the effluent twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The process is virtually silent and completely odourless. The water produced meets NEMA discharge standards.
Processed effluent is recycled and used for flushing toilets. The surplus is available for irrigation. This halves the demand on mains water
Fairacres will ‘green’ the external walls of the estate to make them blend into the environment by using creeping plants. Gardens will be simply planted so that homeowners may landscape to their own tastes. The recycled water will ensure that the gardens will look green throughout the year, even in the driest spells.
20% deposit, balance after 90 days.
375 sq mtr